1. What method of payment do you accept?
Major credit cards and cash.
2. What is the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ made of?
3mm PVC and flocked vinyl
3. How is the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ inflated and deflated?
Open the jet valve cap.
While pinching the base of the jet valve stem, gently blow air into the lounge chamber. (Pinching the base of the jet valve stem opens the small flap inside the stem that allows air to flow into and out of the float.) Do not use high-pressure air to
When you have inflated enough air into the lounger, immediately cover the valve opening with your finger, and press the jet valve cap firmly into the valve stem.
(You will need to do this quickly so that air does not rush out of the
To deflate and store:
Rinse your float with fresh water to remove salt or chlorine.
Remove jet valve cap, pinch the base of the jet valve stem (this allows air to flow out of the lounger), and gently deflate lounger and media holder before folding.
Completely deflate both pieces, place media holder in the center of the chest piece, fold arms and top edge of chest piece towards the middle and roll the lounger starting at an arm edge. (This works best when rolling towards the valves to let any trapped air out as it is being rolled up)
Place lounger in mesh carry bag.
4. How much does the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ weigh?
5. How do you handle your Returns and Exchanges?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, or it is defective,
simply return it within 90 days and we’ll replace it or refund the cost
of the item (excluding Shipping and Processing fees). Please note: Any
items that are monogrammed, customized or made-to-order cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective.
6. Is there a repair kit included?
Yes, there is a puncture kit included in the packaging for repairing small
7. What are your shipping policies?
Contact us for any questions or issues regarding shipping at email@example.com.
8. How does salt water affect the flocked vinyl?
Salt water should not be harmful to the lounger — just rinse after use.
9. What is the weight capacity for the Sphinx Personal Lounger™?
The Sphinx Personal Lounger™ has been tested for use up to 300 lbs.
10. What else should I know about the Sphinx Personal Lounger™?